
The Department of Economic Development says it's disappointed about the lack of notice given before the airing of a programme involving the Island.
The Isle of Man was featured on the BBC One programme, Antiques Road Trip, on Monday afternoon.
The production company, STV, has apologised and says the series was moved forward at short notice and their offices had been closed over the Christmas period.
The programme can be viewed on BBC iPlayer for the next four days and the department's been promised advanced warning of repeat showings.

‘Cover-up’: Details of ‘peaceful protest’ at prison disputed
System reform needed before rates reform says political commentator
Ramsey Commissioners supportive of Grove Museum's proposed registration
Businesses at Grandstand hopeful of breaking-even as weather disrupts racing