Training going well, says minister
The first group of new British Army reservists in the Isle of Man could be swearing their oath of allegiance by the autumn.
Home Affairs Minister Juan Watterson says good progress is being made by those who have signed up already.
Earlier this year, the army launched a recrtuitment drive on the Island to set up a Manx reserve unit.
Mr Watterson says training is taking place on a Wednesday night at the NSC, which anyone is welcome to go down to:

£41K spent on encouraging people to shop local
Baton of Hope to come back to Isle of Man
CoC 'keen' for continuity of sidecar racing at TT
2026 Manx Grand Prix to begin today