Howard Quayle recovering in Noble's Hospital
The Manx Stroke Foundation has extended a "well done" to colleagues of the chief minister who spotted early signs he was having a stroke.
Howard Quayle was admitted to Noble's on Friday and was said to be 'recovering well' over the weekend.
Julie Bridge of the MSF says a quick response is vital:
Those at the Manx Stroke Foundation have passed their best wishes to Mr Quayle.
Julie Bridge spoke to Manx Radio's Lewis Foster:

Three-month wait for state pension forecast statements
OFT to investigate possible regulation of funeral directors
No timeline yet for reinstatement of rehab service to north
Venezuela Fury & Noah Price wedding "a true showcase of the breadth and quality of Manx services"
Manx Care TT ready despite 'exceptional' pressures faced last week