23 time winner 'gutted' not to be racing with Manx teammate
John McGuinness says he’s in a ‘better place’ ahead of TT 2023 as there is less pressure on him this year.
The 23-time winner has told Radio TT he’s feeling ‘pretty chilled’ on the first day of practice (Monday).
Last year he clocked up his 100th start.
The Honda rider was due to be lining up alongside teammate Nathan Harrison but the Manxman has been forced to withdraw following a crash at the North West 200:
Three-month wait for state pension forecast statements
OFT to investigate possible regulation of funeral directors
"One of the Island's foremost champions of Manx heritage" to receive Tynwald Honour
No timeline yet for reinstatement of rehab service to north
Venezuela Fury & Noah Price wedding "a true showcase of the breadth and quality of Manx services"