.jpg)
Michael MHK Alf Cannan says he will continue to press the Department of Education and Children over its land deal in the village.
Earlier this year, the department signed an agreement with a local developer, swapping part of the land at the local primary school.
Mr Cannan has a series of questions for Education Minister Peter Karran in the House of Keys today (Tuesday).
He says the issue is still relevant, even if the deal has already been done:

£41K spent on encouraging people to shop local
Baton of Hope to come back to Isle of Man
CoC 'keen' for continuity of sidecar racing at TT
2026 Manx Grand Prix to begin today