.jpg)
Chief Minister Tony Brown has confirmed the Manx government owns the former Ballakinnish Nursery site on the outskirts of Douglas, but doesn't have any particular development in mind for it.
In the House of Keys today (Tuesday), Onchan MHK Peter Karran asked him how much had been paid for the land and what it was to be used for.
Mr Brown said it was earmarked for commercial development, but admitted it wasn’t zoned for that yet:

Important gaps in Manx Care staffing pointed out
Could we be in for a warm and sunny TT?
Planning approval for temporary waste storage for Balthane Roundabout scheme
"We want a three year plan for the meat plant", says DEFA
Manx Care failed to prove leaflet cost details should be exempt from FoI