Service was suspended in August following US tariffs
The Isle of Man Post Office says it is 'continuing to work with Royal Mail to develop a solution' with regards to sending goods to the USA.
It follows the suspension of services across the Atlantic, which came into effect on Saturday 23 August.
That decision came following a move by the United States Government to remove the ‘de-minimis’ postal exemption, which previously allowed goods valued under $800 to enter without import duty.
The Post Office says it anticipates a solution which 'meets the new US customs requirements' being in place by 'early October'.
The company has thanked its customers for their patience, and adds that in the meantime, letters and correspondence 'remain unaffected and can continue to be sent as usual' and 'any goods sent during this suspension will be returned to sender'.

Three-month wait for state pension forecast statements
OFT to investigate possible regulation of funeral directors
No timeline yet for reinstatement of rehab service to north
Venezuela Fury & Noah Price wedding "a true showcase of the breadth and quality of Manx services"
Manx Care TT ready despite 'exceptional' pressures faced last week