
There have been nine submissions of interest in re-developing the Summerland site on Douglas promenade.
All nine are from on Island. There are no details as to what any of them might involve.
The site was cleared two years ago and since then has stood empty while it's future was decided.
Earlier this year, the then Tourism Minister Adrian Earnshaw said his Department was not interested in it and no other Department had been found who would wish to take it on.
It was opened up for expressions of interest and the nine that had come in by Friday night have been described by the Department as 'a good response'.
They will now be assessed.
Bid to reverse fresh Summerland inquests rejection
Health funding: "It's a moral question, do you stop some services to come within budget?"
Island's current approach to illegal drug use 'harming people', says MHK
Should Tynwald get final approval over renewable energy projects?
Tynwald to be asked to approve additional £20.8m for health