
The wife of the rider killed in an incident in last year's Senior TT hopes the conclusion of the inquest into her husband's death will help her family move on with their lives.
Sarah Ramsbotham has been on the Isle of Man to attend the inquest into the death of husband Marc and two spectators, in an accident at the 26th Milestone on the last day of TT 2007.
The inquest into the deaths finished on Friday and verdicts are expected in the next few days.
Mrs Ramsbotham says Marc was an immensely popular rider and an excellent father to their two children.
And she's had to carry on as best she can since his death (audio file attached):
Health funding: "It's a moral question, do you stop some services to come within budget?"
Island's current approach to illegal drug use 'harming people', says MHK
Should Tynwald get final approval over renewable energy projects?
Tynwald to be asked to approve additional £20.8m for health
Manx Care chair to step down